As we meet back together in our church building, things will look different. Please be patient and flexible with us as we work together to create a safe and healthy environment for our staff, trained volunteers and congregation.
• The building will be sanitized before and after each service and touch points will be wiped down as needed.
• Allow ushers and trained volunteers to open doors, hand you any necessary materials, collect the offering without passing plates.
• Do not pass items to or share items with other church members.
• Do not linger when service is over. Exit in a timely manner so we can disinfect the building for the next service.
• Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches (not a comprehensive list)
• If you have any of these symptoms, or have been around anyone with symptoms, please stay home.
• You can spread the virus to others without showing symptoms. Please be mindful of those around you and do not attend church if you think you have been exposed to the virus.
• Face masks can be cloth or disposable.
• They should fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face, with ties or loops behind the ears.
• Please keep your mask on while in the building.
• Refrain from touching or adjusting your mask. If you do, please wash or sanitize your hands before touching any surfaces.
• Ushers or trained volunteers will be opening doors and/or handing out any necessary materials.
• Only one person or family will be allowed inside the restroom at a time.
• If needed, wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or more.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available in various points through the building.
• Offering plates will not be passed, but ushers will be collecting toward the end of the service.
• Follow all posted signage and verbal instructions regarding physical distancing.
• Families will be seated together in rows by an usher with ample space between
• Please do not linger in the lobby. Help us get everyone inside by moving through each station quickly.
• Keep children with you at all times.