We are here for you. Fill out the below information so we can be praying for you any time.
We are so excited to have you join us Sunday Nights at 7pm for an evening outdoor service in the church parking lot. We will have limited on-site parking for those who would prefer to stay in their vehicles and tune in via FM radio (station to be provided). Please bring your own seating.
Kids Church will be ONLINE at 9am.
Sunday Morning Reflections will be on Facebook following Kids Church at 10am.
Evening Service will be available via YouTube at 7pm.
Given the updates from the State of California,
we are returning to our online programming.
We want to keep our church family safe, so we have returned to online services.
More updates will follow as information is made available by state and county officials.
Kids Church will be ONLINE also at 9am.
We are so excited for Kids Crusade 2020! You can join us from anywhere with an internet connection this year. Sign up below to register for your Kids Crusade Kit with all the special supplies you'll need to interact with Kids Crusade.
Join Professor Benedict Alexander Dumbledore Wolfe and our four champions as they learn how to Stand Strong in a series of competitions at Kingdom Academy. You'll embark on a journey in a far away land full of mysteries, temptation and adventure.
Please make sure to sign up every child individually so they get their own kit.
We are so excited to have you join us on August 9th and September 13th for an evening outdoor service in the church parking lot. We will have limited on-site parking for those who would prefer to stay in their vehicles and tune in via FM radio (station to be provided). We will have a few pop-up canopies available, but please bring your own seating.
Check out the video below for all the details!
As we meet back together in our church building, things will look different. Please be patient and flexible with us as we work together to create a safe and healthy environment for our staff, trained volunteers and congregation.
• The building will be sanitized before and after each service and touch points will be wiped down as needed.
• Allow ushers and trained volunteers to open doors, hand you any necessary materials, collect the offering without passing plates.
• Do not pass items to or share items with other church members.
• Do not linger when service is over. Exit in a timely manner so we can disinfect the building for the next service.
• Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches (not a comprehensive list)
• If you have any of these symptoms, or have been around anyone with symptoms, please stay home.
• You can spread the virus to others without showing symptoms. Please be mindful of those around you and do not attend church if you think you have been exposed to the virus.
• Face masks can be cloth or disposable.
• They should fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face, with ties or loops behind the ears.
• Please keep your mask on while in the building.
• Refrain from touching or adjusting your mask. If you do, please wash or sanitize your hands before touching any surfaces.
• Ushers or trained volunteers will be opening doors and/or handing out any necessary materials.
• Only one person or family will be allowed inside the restroom at a time.
• If needed, wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or more.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available in various points through the building.
• Offering plates will not be passed, but ushers will be collecting toward the end of the service.
• Follow all posted signage and verbal instructions regarding physical distancing.
• Families will be seated together in rows by an usher with ample space between
• Please do not linger in the lobby. Help us get everyone inside by moving through each station quickly.
• Keep children with you at all times.